terça-feira, 6 de outubro de 2009


"If everything about you never were


The nothing I like about you could have been


But still you live inside of me


So tell me how is that




You're the only one I wish I could forget


The only one I love to not forgive


And though you break my heart


You're the only one


And though there are times when I hate you


'Cuz I can't erase


The times that you hurt me


And put tears on my face


And even now when I hate you


It pains me to say


I know I'll be there


At the end of the day




There's something that I feel I need to say


Up'til now I've always been afraid


That you would never come around


And still I wanna put this out




You say you got the most respect for me


But sometimes I feel your not deserving of me


And still your in my heart


But you're the only one




And yes, there are times when I hate you

But I don't complain

'Cuz I've been afraid that

You would walk away


Oh but now I don't hate you

I'm happy to say

That I will be there

At the end of the day


Now I'm at a place I thought I'd never be

I'm living in a world that all about you and me

Ain't gotta be afraid, my broken heart is free

To spread my wings and fly away, away with you..."


Li...

0 Pérolas:

Enviar um comentário

 
Only Time. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino